The past four weeks have flown by faster than I had ever imagined. I experienced so much more than I ever thought I would have here. Originally I had come with the intention of snorkeling everyday until I saw the pictures and heard the stories from the other divers. I received my certification only two weeks ago yet I have been on 21 dives! The first time descending into darkness over the Hilma Hooker wreck is something I will never forget.
I am so excited that I can now leave here and be able to say that I have seen both the green flash and the Southern Cross. They are two things I really had hoped to see. Also
the national park here is absolutely amazing and geologically beautiful. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to spend the entire day there. Another experience I am also excited to be a part of was the caving excursion. Its one thing to learn about everything in a classroom but to be a part of it first hand is so much more fulfilling.
Maggie Beird
