Bonaire W08 Study Abroad

Bonaire W08 Study Abroad
UD Team Undergrad!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Re: In search of some pre-departure thoughts (yours)...your first assignment!!!

My first impression of Bonaire is tough to pin-point. I know my first thought will probably be something along the lines of "oh it's nice and hat here" since I will be glad to be out of the Northeast chill. But I remember from my New Zealand trip my first impression at the Airport was that everything smelled like wild flowers. I'm hoping for another pleasent and unexpected suprise in that department. For expectations of the trip I'm hoping to learn a great deal about coral reefs and diving mostly. For the social aspect I'm hoping that the group is able to come together as well as the New Zealand group did. This trip should be very close since we will be staying in one place together the whole time so it would be great to see that bring us all together. Also it should help prevent Art from taking pictures of us sleeping on the bus when we travel.
-Chris C.