Bonaire W08 Study Abroad

Bonaire W08 Study Abroad
UD Team Undergrad!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bonaire.. Only a few days away!

I'm so excited that we're leaving in only five short days! By joining you all on this trip, I hope to experience things I have never experienced before. For me, diving, and being near the ocean in general, makes me feel very free and relaxed, so I'm very grateful to be able to experience an entire month of diving and being near the ocean every day. I also feel very honored to be a part of the ground breaking research that will be taking place on the island, and I hope to use this experience to help me decide what I would like to do after I graduate. I'm also excited to be immersed in the culture of Bonaire, and I hope to feel a true detachment from every day life in the U.S.
See you all on the 3rd!!

Kat